Friday, December 6, 2013

How good do you have to be to join game battles?

game online 96
 on Go To Hell - Games Freedom | Play Free Games Online
game online 96 image




Hey lady,


i know anyone can join game battles but I wanna know how good do u have to be to survive there. I am a fairly good call or duty player. But with black ops. I don't think im as good as mw2. I have a kd of 1.96 on black ops online. Do u think I will be good enough to win gunfights to win some games on gb. Do u think I should try?


Answer
He's right. K/D is not everything, but connection. You could have the best player ever look like crap because of a sorry connection. Treat everyone like they have a proven K/D of 100/1. You should do better then. And if you're gonna do free for all don't go using a sniper. Ground pound and you should win, sniping you won't get anywhere near the required kills although your K/D will look nice. Check the wins to losses to see how good the player is.

Does ps3 charge service fee when using credit card?




SushiLover


I recently added $19.96 to my ps3 wallet to buy a $19.99 game. When checking my online statement it charged me $20.96. Is this just a fee to using my card?


Answer
They charge a 1 dollar to test the card first, they then return the dollar back to your credit card.
Best of luck




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Camera Info by - ryanita Edited By Autocar