Friday, December 6, 2013

Is the galaxy s (i9000) a rooted or unrooted device?

gameklip
 on Gameklip: Android meets PS3, an innovative new concept
gameklip image




Urdnot


Also, does it have USB Host support? I want to know, because I'm planning on getting a "GameKlip" and I don't know if I should take the wireless or the wired option.
Basicly the GameKlip is a device which allows you to attach your PS3 controller to your android device so you can play games using your PS3 controller. It says the Wireless option is for rooted devices. And that the wired option is for unrooted devices, this option also comes with cables.



Answer
It depends on if the person you are purchasing it from went through the trouble of rooted it or not. As far as usb host support goes I am not sure. When you go to about phone and look at the android version check to see if it says 2.1 eclair , 2.2 froyo, 2.3 gengerbread and so on. If it is below 2.3.1 then USB host will not be supported.

Does anyone know if the Galaxy S3 Gameklip fits the Galaxy nexus?




alex dice


I was curious because the phones are similar.


Answer
No




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Camera Info by - ryanita Edited By Autocar