Saturday, December 7, 2013

What game types are good to lvl up faster on cod4?

game hq
 on Abstract Video Games Proun - HQ Wallpaper #1132067
game hq image




haloman180


I want to lvl up sorta fast but what are some good game types that lvl up faster?


Answer
If your alone I would say Search and Destroy as it is 50 pts a kill, and 100 for arming or defusing the bomb. There are also 4-5 challenges that are worth 250 pts each for killing, defusing, arming and being the last man.

If you have a good team, then Headquarters is the way to go. You only get 5pts a kill, but you can go for your weapon challenges. If you cap or destroy the HQ you get 15 or 20pts and every 5 secs or so you control the HQ you get 5pts free. Then you also get a pretty nice match bonus too, the higher the level of course, the more points you get.

Where can I find a HQ game maker and editor?




S>|@'|'[~R


I am looking for a High Quality game maker or editor such as the Cube 2 Engine games. I need one that has cars, houses, and other stuff in it. Please post a link to the site and download.


Answer
I think this link may serve you

http://www.t3dgm.thegamecreators.com/


if u want make 3d games this is the link


http://www.gamediscovery.com/game-design/make-your-own-game-3d-game-maker.asp




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Camera Info by - ryanita Edited By Autocar