Alex Dudes
I'm after an online store similar to Oz Game Shop, or Play-Asia, but it needs to be based in the US because I want to be able to Pre-order a 32 gig memory stick for the upcoming Ps Vita handheld, as Australia and Europe won't be getting the 32 gig memory sticks any time soon. Thankyou!
Answer
Amazon offers over 26000 video game items with International Shipping - http://www.amazon.com/b/ref=vg_nav_hp_intship?ie=UTF8&node=345747011&tag=basebal-20&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=left-2&pf_rd_r=12X2M3MR4ECG1NGGSNDA&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=1345132122&pf_rd_i=468642
You need to select your destination country and they will ship items at nominal costs.
Amazon offers over 26000 video game items with International Shipping - http://www.amazon.com/b/ref=vg_nav_hp_intship?ie=UTF8&node=345747011&tag=basebal-20&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=left-2&pf_rd_r=12X2M3MR4ECG1NGGSNDA&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=1345132122&pf_rd_i=468642
You need to select your destination country and they will ship items at nominal costs.
Can anyone suggest a reliable online store to purchase sake?
CSC
I am having some guests over for a game night and would like to treat them to some nice sake. However, there is not a store in my area that sells sake (except for dine-in). Can anyone suggest a reliable online store and maybe a sake you've enjoyed? Thank you!
I live in Florida and it is legal for me to have alcohol shipped to this state.
Answer
Drink Up NY (http://www.drinkupny.com) is a good one. They have a few excellent sakes and good prices. I've ordered from them a few times in the past and have had no complaints. Plus they have free shipping if the order is over $99, which is a very good deal. I recommend Dewazakura Oka, Kamoizumi "Summer Snow" Nigori Ginjo, and Masumi Okuden Kantsukuri "Mirror of Truth" Junmai if you order from them.
Sakaya (http://www.sakayanyc.com/shop_all.php) has an excellent selection. I haven't ordered from them yet, but I've visited the store and was impressed with their selection and knowledge.
Liquid ParyWorks (http://liquidpartyworks.com/pages/sk.shtml) is another place I've ordered from and would also recommend.
That should be enough to get you started. There are some more listings here: http://sakeforum.com/forum.asp?FORUM_ID=10 Our forum also has some brief write-ups of various sakes.
Drink Up NY (http://www.drinkupny.com) is a good one. They have a few excellent sakes and good prices. I've ordered from them a few times in the past and have had no complaints. Plus they have free shipping if the order is over $99, which is a very good deal. I recommend Dewazakura Oka, Kamoizumi "Summer Snow" Nigori Ginjo, and Masumi Okuden Kantsukuri "Mirror of Truth" Junmai if you order from them.
Sakaya (http://www.sakayanyc.com/shop_all.php) has an excellent selection. I haven't ordered from them yet, but I've visited the store and was impressed with their selection and knowledge.
Liquid ParyWorks (http://liquidpartyworks.com/pages/sk.shtml) is another place I've ordered from and would also recommend.
That should be enough to get you started. There are some more listings here: http://sakeforum.com/forum.asp?FORUM_ID=10 Our forum also has some brief write-ups of various sakes.
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
0 comments:
Post a Comment