Lozzy
Recently l got given the Adult Drinking Game Pass Out and it has a card that says "Light Up" but there is nothing mentioned about this card in the rules. Can anyone tell me what it means?
Answer
We have a game kinda like your game but it's called chugalug, anyway light up would mean who ever got that card lights a cigarette up and smokes it.
We have a game kinda like your game but it's called chugalug, anyway light up would mean who ever got that card lights a cigarette up and smokes it.
How to access nfl game pas in USA, blocked for me or everyone?
Migdalia
I can't access NFL game pass using US information.
One of my friend is using this easily on Spain.
If he can access it, why I can't? Can I access it anyway?
Answer
NFL game pass is only for fans outside the US.
NFL game pass is only for fans outside the US.
Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:
Post a Comment