Tuesday, December 31, 2013

What is the best way to teach your child (5) how to read?

games online 5 years
 on LEGO Harry Potter: Years 5-7 - PSP (In stock usually ships within ...
games online 5 years image




thamisses


My daughter is learning how to read, she is in Kindergarten and was given words on flash cards. They are 2 - 6 letter words. For example, all, are, at, black, brown, of, box. Anyway, do you think that seperating them alphabetically would be the best way, like learning all the A's, B's and so on would be best or should we do them numerically, like the 2 letter words, then the 3 letter words and so on? Also, does anyone know of any free online games for a 5 year old girl, educational and recreational.


Answer
Read picture books with them and after your done reading the book with them....have them speak what they visually see in the pictures and then teach them words they don't know slowly...and then eventually after a couple books try to get him or him to read the story if not keep doing the visual way and it should click...

What is the average gamerscore for a gamer?




Randy


I've been playing xbox for 5 year and have played a total of around 160 games. My gamerscore is at 50,013 (the highest of any of my friends by far) and i was wondering if this a average or below/above. I am a pretty serious gamer for both online and campaigns but I rarely go for the achievements, only when I'm bored or when a friend has more gamersore for that game. btw if anyone wants to add me, my gamertag is Bissanick, I'm a 15 year old male.
btw no douchebags if you're going to add.



Answer
I've been playing for 3 years now and I have a little over 40k Gamerscore. But yeah, 50k is above average, most people by this time would usually have 10-20k, but it really just depends on your play style. I like to relax and play while going for achievements.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Camera Info by - ryanita Edited By Autocar