Monday, December 30, 2013

What sources do I need to know everything that has to do with the Star Wars Universe?

game 6 movie
 on PopScreen - Video Search, Bookmarking and Discovery Engine
game 6 movie image




Anika


I only have the 6 movies, what books, novels or video games do I need?


Answer
I would have to agree with "Trent" that it is unlikely you will be able to know EVERYTHING that has to do with Star Wars, and one of the main reasons for this is that the universe is still growing.

Your next step into the Expanded Universe (EU) of Star Wars should be reading the novels. One of the better ways to go about this is to follow the sequence I have included below:

1. The Thrawn Trilogy by: Timothy Zahn
- Heir to the Empire
- Dark Force Rising
- The Last Command

2. The X-Wing Series by: Michael A. Stackpole and Aaron Allston
- Rogue Squadron by: Michael A. Stackpole
- Wedge's Gamble by: Michael A. Stackpole
- The Krytos Trap by: Michael A. Stackpole
- The Bacta War by: Michael A. Stackpole
- Wraith Squadron by: Aaron Allston
- Iron Fist by: Aaron Allston
- Solo Command by: Aaron Allston
- Isard's Revenge by: Michael A. Stackpole
- Starfighters of Adumar by: Aaron Allston

3. The Jedi Academy Trilogy by: Kevin J. Anderson
- Jedi Search
- Dark Apprentice
- Champions of the Force

4. I, Jedi by: Michael A. Stackpole

5. The Hand of Thrawn Duology by: Timothy Zahn
- Specter of the Past
- Vision of the Future

6. The New Jedi Order Series (in order). Various authors contributed to this series.

If you follow the above sequence you will be well versed in the Star Wars story. AFTER this I would agree with "Trent" again and advise you play the Knights of the Old Republic games (1 and 2) and move into some of the older history stories of the galaxy far, far away...

What movies scenes involve the following situations?

Q. 1.) Wine (giving a toast or something)
2.) Conquering "perfection".
3.) Faking someone out.
4.) Putting pressure (literal or non-literal) on a person.
5.) Epic games
6.) Waking from an unpleasent dream
7.) Winning a prize or being fixated on it.

The reason I have such a weird request is because I am making an AMV (Animated music Video), and I want to pick scenes that match the lyrics exactly.


Answer
1. Sideways has a lot of wine scenes, if I recall correctly.
4. Literal pressure - Death of Giles Corey in The Crucible.
5. Gladiator
6. Seventh Sign has several of these




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Camera Info by - ryanita Edited By Autocar