Thursday, December 12, 2013

what online football game am I thinking of?

game online x o
 on Formula 1 - F1 Online: The Game May 2012 Demo 1920x1080 Full ...
game online x o image




gurl


I use to play a football game online when i was in school. U played as either x's or o's and you had to steer through the objects to land on the x and catch the football. does anyone know what im talking about


Answer
no one gives a crap....

How can I download free demos into my PlayStation 3 from the PlayStation website?




Ryan James


I have web access in my PlayStation 3, so I can go online. Can anyone help with this? Free Demos, I would like to try 'Haze'.


Answer
In the PS3 main menu go to > Playstation Network tab > Playstation store (blue bag logo with x, o, square and triangle in it).

click on it, choose games you want and click download to put them on your PS3.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Camera Info by - ryanita Edited By Autocar