Monday, December 23, 2013

Whats by opinion the best Android game and/or app?

game dev story
 on game dev story to download game dev story from mediafire please click ...
game dev story image




Brandon Da


I have an Android tablet pc and im looking for some cool apps paid or free . I have already played game dev story which is what i really enjoyed and is there any tycoon games?


Answer
nice collection of Tycoon Games on Android Market site

https://market.android.com/search?q=tycoon&so=1&c=apps

Best All Round Game i would say is Armageddon Squadron
on My Site.. an Excellent Test of your Tablet.

http://www.android-gadgets.co.uk/apps-armageddon-squadron.html

Good Luck with this and Enjoy..
tony@android-gadgets.co.uk
http://www.android-gadgets.co.uk/

How do I get more game types in game dev story?




Thad Castl


Everywhere I look people have game types I haven't gotten yet. I don't have very many and I continue to buy consoles? Why havnt I gotten any new game types??


Answer
When you tell your employees to do activities, like take a trip, go on a walk, or go to a movie or something, there's a chance that they'll discover new genres.

You can also just look up an FAQ.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Camera Info by - ryanita Edited By Autocar