Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Which online casino do you recommend and why?

online game 97
 on ... Game Boy Color game is now available to play for free online as a
online game 97 image




Curios Gam


I have been playing online casinos for a while and it's not always a pleasant experience - aside from losing of course which is never a pleasant thing. I am beware of other rogue and blacklisted casinos who don't payout. So advise me so I don't wager on rogue casinos - ever again!


Answer
If you are to play online, you would be looking for a casino with a proven track records. Other factors that you would be looking for are casino promotions, high payout percentage, great game graphics, wide collection of games and good customer support.

There is a number of casinos that would immediately come to mind but the one that had excelled by my standards is Cleopatra's Palace Casino http://www.cleopatraspalacecasino.com

Vegas themed casino games. Bonus for new players is up to $400 on first deposit and $488 on second deposit. Payout percentage is 97.5. Payout is fast. RTG games is the game software developer.


Beware of the rogue casino competitors. Don't waste your money on them!

How many calories would I burn playing video games?




Jason S


Approximately, how many calories would I burn playing video games for an hour? I am 5'11", 143 lbs, 18 years old, male.


Answer
For your height, your ideal weight is 135 and 164lbs. You're well within range.
http://thehappyhealth.com/updates/?p=418

Playing an hr of sitting, card playing, playing board games, or Video Games, you can burn approximately 97.30 calories

PS: Input your weight, duration of activities, select Miscellaneous into the online Calories Burned Calculator




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Camera Info by - ryanita Edited By Autocar