KrystalH
My brother and I LOVED the video game entitled: "X-Men Vs. Street Fighter", and as nostalgia sometimes consume us, we would like to play it again. But here's the thing:
The highest price for the disk is $79.99, which in my opinion is kinda ridiculous. The game was phenomenal, but is it really worth THAT much? The lowest price is $35.00, but I feel it's still too much for an original PSOne game.
Does anyone know why the prices are so high?
Answer
This really isn't that uncommon. I've had much the same experience with trying to find some of the more "obscure" titles from the PS1 generation of games (before they released Castlevania: SOTN on XBOX live, I was finding it online for around $75 as the average). I would wager that this is because the games are no longer in production, let alone normal circulation in video game stores (except in very rare circumstances). As such, when people who have an interest in finding these games for nostalgia's sake, they have to deal with limited supplies of the game. By being the only outlets for these games to be sold, the sellers can charge whatever price they deem fit.
This is all conjecture, really, but I would think that it's not too far off the mark.
This really isn't that uncommon. I've had much the same experience with trying to find some of the more "obscure" titles from the PS1 generation of games (before they released Castlevania: SOTN on XBOX live, I was finding it online for around $75 as the average). I would wager that this is because the games are no longer in production, let alone normal circulation in video game stores (except in very rare circumstances). As such, when people who have an interest in finding these games for nostalgia's sake, they have to deal with limited supplies of the game. By being the only outlets for these games to be sold, the sellers can charge whatever price they deem fit.
This is all conjecture, really, but I would think that it's not too far off the mark.
What are some video games, including online games, that you can play as more than one person at a time?
DannyDuck7
For example, X-men Legends. Where you can play along side computers and switch to them too.
Answer
Marvel vs. Capcom 2
Marvel vs. Capcom 2
Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:
Post a Comment