Friday, December 27, 2013

which game retailer offers the best trade in value on PS3 games?

game trader
 on Courtesy of Monkey Games.
game trader image




Jamie


just wondering whether to go to EB games (gamestop in USA) or game traders to trade 3 of my PS3 games for a new one. any other shops as suggestions will be fine.

cheers, Jamie.



Answer
@Victor: What can I get for Battletoads?

What is the value of a used X-Box in good or great condition?




j dddddd


How much would they charge at a game trader store? thanks!!
Oops let me clarify my question. I want to know how much a game trade store would charge for it so I know how much to charge for mine.
I'm going to sell it on craigslist instead of trading it in.



Answer
$50-$75




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Camera Info by - ryanita Edited By Autocar