James
I really want some good games for my PC but can't seem to find anything. My main problem is the fact that I have a Pentium 4 Processor(i know i'm lame!!!), 512 mb RAM(lame again). Please help me or I might go crazy. And please don't mention any racing games like need for speed because I don't like those types. Thanks to anyone who responds :D
thnx to every one. i'll be sure to check some games. can anyone tell me the pc requirments for left 4 dead pls. tnx again. and more games would be helpful too if you know any that is
Answer
There are tons of good games out there.
For shooters there's:
Combat arms (free online game by nexon)
The entire battlefield series (Bf1942, BF vietnam, BF2, BF2142)
Most of the CoD series (not black ops or any of the newer ones. Maybe World at War)
Counter Strike
For RPGs and MMOs:
World of Warcraft
Oblivion
Star Wars Galaxies
Runescape (free online game)
Lord of the Rings online
For RTSs (Real Time Strategy):
Lord of the Rings battle for middle earth 1 and 2
star wars empire at war
mechcommander (I think there is a 1 and 2?)
Civilization Series
Stronghold Crusader
Command and Conquer
There are tons of good games out there.
For shooters there's:
Combat arms (free online game by nexon)
The entire battlefield series (Bf1942, BF vietnam, BF2, BF2142)
Most of the CoD series (not black ops or any of the newer ones. Maybe World at War)
Counter Strike
For RPGs and MMOs:
World of Warcraft
Oblivion
Star Wars Galaxies
Runescape (free online game)
Lord of the Rings online
For RTSs (Real Time Strategy):
Lord of the Rings battle for middle earth 1 and 2
star wars empire at war
mechcommander (I think there is a 1 and 2?)
Civilization Series
Stronghold Crusader
Command and Conquer
Looking for Anyone who plays online pc games?
Nick
Hi I am looking for an experienced pc gamer who lives in one of the country's below to participate in a new online sport game I am in the middle of creating, I am looking for gamers from around the world to represent their countrys and play against each other, I am already deciding which countrys will be playing in the game and I am designing mascots for each team, each team will be given the chance to either create their own theme song for their team or have it created for them by my team of proffesional musicians(they mainly work on techno music and bass)
If you are interested in joining the any Team,
Please E-mail me at robthurman25@gmail.com
With the Subject Line "Heard About Game"
Also please answer here about what you think of the idea.
Countrys/Teams:
England
Wales
Scotland
Ireland
America
Canada
Mexico
Spain
Italy
Greece
South Korea
China
Japan
New Zealand
Australia
Phillipines
Fiji
India
Germany
Argentina
Brazil
France
Hong Kong
Indonesia
Malaysia
Quebec
Siingapore
Taiwan
Thailand
Vietnam
Russia
Egypt
South Africa
Cambodia
Netherlands
Iceland
Denmark
Norway
Answer
I'm an online gamer I would be honored to play for my country, AUSSIE AUSSIE AUSSIE, OI OI OI!
I'm an online gamer I would be honored to play for my country, AUSSIE AUSSIE AUSSIE, OI OI OI!
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
0 comments:
Post a Comment