cr1mz0nbl4
My friends keep talking about an online game called "Guns." I'm pretty sure it's not GunBound, and it's not the one in the wild west. Can anyone tell me where I can download this game?
Answer
Uhmm go to google and search for " Gunz "
You can get gunz on the game and also swords.It is really cool.I have not played it but i heard its pretty dang cool.
Uhmm go to google and search for " Gunz "
You can get gunz on the game and also swords.It is really cool.I have not played it but i heard its pretty dang cool.
what is a fun online gun game that you play with real people?
Matt S
im looking for a fun online gun game that you play with real people.
Answer
combat arms has to be the best gun game that u play online and it's free
here's the site
combatarms.nexon.net
trust me you'll love it!!
combat arms has to be the best gun game that u play online and it's free
here's the site
combatarms.nexon.net
trust me you'll love it!!
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
0 comments:
Post a Comment