Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Are there any online elven language dictionaries, or good name generator for D&D?

game name generator
 on Dnd Name Generator
game name generator image




Pandar


I've been working on creating my D&D character for a game me and my friends are going to be playing soon. It's my first time playing it seriously, so I've been going all out. Have her history made, looks, etc, but there's one thing: Her name! I was wondering if there were anything elven dictionaries or good name generators/guides online I could study up on so I can make a truly personal name. Thanks!


Answer
Here are three

Is using Fake name Generator on prizerebel offers illegal?







I used it but is it considered fraud? The address isn't real. I only put things like a fake address and a fake zip code and a fake name.


Answer
No, it is not fraud if you are not using another real person's information. There really is no problem with using a fake/another address or phone number; in fact, it's recommended to use fake info as the surveys spam you like crazy if you give real information.

This article has some useful information on filling out PrizeRebel surveys without using your own information:
http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/6050008/how_to_get_free_games_and_systems_quickly.html?cat=19




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Camera Info by - ryanita Edited By Autocar