Alexa
I'm 14 and today is my first day of summer and I'm already bored. I will be spending one day a week with my cousin, helping out with her young children. Other than that, I have nothing. My mom works 45 minutes away from my house and my dad lives in another state so I wont have a ride anywhere. We do have a trolley system that I can take into downtown. I live in a small town. By small I mean the population is 8002 people. So what should I do???
Answer
go swimming....help your mom with yardwork....i could keep you busy... invite friends over for lawn games like badmitten
go swimming....help your mom with yardwork....i could keep you busy... invite friends over for lawn games like badmitten
Why is my Medieval total war 2 kingdoms not working?
Uriel B
It say "This 1.03.000 update cannot be applied to the 1.00.000 version of the game" what does that mean and how do I get it working and it's original and it's new and my computer is new
Answer
What you do is ring this number below and they will talk you through it.it worked for me.and i think the call is free
Good luck
0870 010 8002
What you do is ring this number below and they will talk you through it.it worked for me.and i think the call is free
Good luck
0870 010 8002
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
0 comments:
Post a Comment