Monday, January 6, 2014

Are you going to need an EA account to play Crysis 2?

game online ea
 on ... Amalur : Reckoning  RPG  EA 2012
game online ea image




1upshroom


I pre-ordered Crysis 2 a couple days ago and then learned from a friend that it is an EA game. I cant play EA games online because I have a child account on xbox (no trolls plz). I was wondering if you're going to need an EA account and have to pay them to play it online because if you do im going to cancel my preorder.


Answer
Yeah, because it's published by EA and they used their system for any multiplayer on their games.

How do you play fifa 09 online on a psp?




ryley215


Everytime I go to multiplayer, then infrastructure mod, It asks to create an online EA account. Then , when I try to create my account, it says sorry , you do not meet criteria for registration.

Does anybody have the same problem??

Or does anyone know how to fix it???



Answer
maybe its ur age, i think u need to be like 18 or somethin to become one. so u have to lie like the other millions of people. but its fun playing that game online!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Camera Info by - ryanita Edited By Autocar