Manny
i want to play an adventure game online for free and i also want to be able to save it after playing every time. can u give me any suggestions?
Answer
If you want flash adventure games, like old mario or zelda you can play those kind of adventure games at many flash sites, I'll attach one. http://www.gamescales.com/GS-Arcade.html
If you want flash adventure games, like old mario or zelda you can play those kind of adventure games at many flash sites, I'll attach one. http://www.gamescales.com/GS-Arcade.html
What are the best online free play game websites?
Nikko Nikk
I use to play on http://gamearcade.asia but I want to find more games and better quality games. It looks like all the website like miniclip.com for example are sharing the same games... Also I want to have multiplayer games. But no massively multiplayer, just casual games, like arcade games, the ones you can play in the supermarket for $1. So what is the best resource for free games online apart the ones I know? Having a list would be nice.
Answer
Some of my favorites:
http://www.kongregate.com/
http://armorgames.com/
http://www.newgrounds.com/
http://www.2dplay.com/
Some of my favorites:
http://www.kongregate.com/
http://armorgames.com/
http://www.newgrounds.com/
http://www.2dplay.com/
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
0 comments:
Post a Comment