ButterflyK
I'm planning on purchasing a webcam in a few days and I was wondering if I could use it to record video game walkthroughs? I'm talking about console games, not computer games.
Thanks
Answer
No! There is a recorder where you can just do it on your computer. Find out on youtube.
No! There is a recorder where you can just do it on your computer. Find out on youtube.
How do you make a video game walkthrough?
Carlos
I want to make a game walkthrough in youtube but I don't know how. Can I get some help?
Answer
you record the game with a vidcap like dazzle or frappes than you put that into a video editing program and do voice over on it, this requires a bit of equipment and is a bit pricey but its rewarding, check out my Friend on you tube, hes new to this and hes off to a good start
www.youtube.com/watch?v=paajp4cdZ04
you record the game with a vidcap like dazzle or frappes than you put that into a video editing program and do voice over on it, this requires a bit of equipment and is a bit pricey but its rewarding, check out my Friend on you tube, hes new to this and hes off to a good start
www.youtube.com/watch?v=paajp4cdZ04
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
0 comments:
Post a Comment