Saturday, January 11, 2014

Games this laptop can run and at what settings?

game 008
 on FILE: DSC_008.jpg
game 008 image




Jacob


I just ordered a

'Acer Aspire V3-551-8469 NX.RZAAA.008 Notebook PC - AMD Quad-Core A8-4500M 1.9GHz, 4GB DDR3, 500GB HDD, DVDRW, 15.6" Display, Windows 8 64-bit, Black'

and waiting for it to come in, but I want to know what games this can run?

Could it run Arma2 at (Settings)
Could it run Minecraft at (Settings)
Could it run Crisis 3 at (Settings)
Could it run Battlefield 3 at (Settings)
Could it run Skyrim at (Settings)

This is a new laptop with no reviews on it so far. Help is greatly appreciated and rewarded!



Answer
It is a $410 laptop so can't be considered gaming level, but the question is what will run, and the HD 7640G should have most modern games running on low at least.
http://www.notebookcheck.net/Computer-Games-on-Laptop-Graphic-Cards.13849.0.html

Crysis 3 is not out yet (due February, and requirements are not found, but should be just over Crysis 2 as the expected. Minecraft maxes out relatively easily. For the others,
Skyrim plays - avg 28 frames per second on low. Battlefield 3 will struggle on low. Expect some lag on low. Crysis 3 should play on low, Arma II looks like low-medium.

You cannot expect a $410 laptop to game very well. Gaming level in a laptop starts at GT 630M and HD 7670M in G3D upper 700's
http://www.videocardbenchmark.net/gpu_list.php
HD 7640G is 557 running somewhat above Intel HD 4000, but a CPU closer to an i3.
It would game a bit better than an Intel i3-3110M system.

Has 008 ever died in the James Bond franchise?




Dr House F


I know that secret agent 008 dies in a video game, but is it ever mentioned in the novels or films that he gets killed? Also, I have read all of the books, and I cannot recall where it is first mentioned that Bond works for Her Majesty's Secret Service or MI6. Can anyone tell me?


Answer
Although sometimes referred to in the movies, it doesn't appear that any agent 008 has actually been show onscreen in the Bond movies (Sean Bean plays 006 in Goldeneye).

It's been a long time since I read the original Ian Fleming novels, but "MI6" and "Her Majesty's Secret Service" essentially refer to the same organization - I'm not sure when they were specifically referred to by those names.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Camera Info by - ryanita Edited By Autocar