BlueCherub
I so want to live in the hunger games universe constant excitement and thrills!
Answer
I understand the other answers that say no because of poverty, the actual hunger games
But i wanna live in that universe too!
its SO different from the city! and to run around in the woods and aaaah c:
yes i would like to live in that universe if you leave the whole hunger, poverty and the capitol appart (;
I understand the other answers that say no because of poverty, the actual hunger games
But i wanna live in that universe too!
its SO different from the city! and to run around in the woods and aaaah c:
yes i would like to live in that universe if you leave the whole hunger, poverty and the capitol appart (;
Will the upcoming PS3 game DC Universe Online have a monthly fee?
Q. Will the upcoming PS3 game DC Universe Online have a monthly fee? I have never heard of a console game having a monthly fee before but this is a new and unique game, does anyone know if we will have to continue to pay each month after buying the game?
Answer
Unfortunately yes the video game will have a monthly fee it will cost $14.99 a month for a subscription to play the game.
Unfortunately yes the video game will have a monthly fee it will cost $14.99 a month for a subscription to play the game.
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
0 comments:
Post a Comment