Sunday, January 26, 2014

How do i get my game out of the playstation 3?

game jam
 on ... flashgame-girl.com: Street Sesh 2 - Downhill Jam - Sports Flash Games
game jam image




robert g


one of my games is jammed in the playstation, the game wont eject from the system. How do I get it out?


Answer
press and hold for like 10 seconds. i had this issue once, and this is what i did

How do I open jam camp in nba jam?




Felix


I got the game nba jam for iPad and when I started the app for the first time, I had to go to a party. When I reopened the app, I picked up the controls by button mashing. Now, I am trying to get an achievement.


Answer
There is no way to do so in the game... Sorry about that....

Good luck!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Camera Info by - ryanita Edited By Autocar