Wednesday, January 22, 2014

How do I play my psp games online?

game online 6
 on Free Online Games - Free Games - Flash Games - Downloads - Games
game online 6 image







How do I play my psp games online?
Whenever I try to play a psp game online it always says there was an error or something like that. I have the games Fifa 07, Nba 07, Madden 07 and, Wwe 2009. I have tried to play all of them online but it never works.



Answer
What kind of error? Are you sure your internet settings are configured correctly?

If your WLAN switch is off, look for it on the PSP (it's a physical switch like the power switch) and flick it on.

If you're using custom firmware, put back the latest official firmware (6.20). The PSN servers check for the latest firmware and custom firmware is almost always outdated.

How do I download crash bandicoot online and play it on my ps2?

Q. I'm really knew to playstation. Is there a way to download crash bandicoot and other games online and transfer them to my ps2?


Answer
No.

You could download the PS1 Crash games for like $6 on the Playstation Network for PS3, but there's no way you could do that for PS2. The only other way you could get the PS1 Crash games is to order them off Amazon (there are a lot of cheap ones in good condition if you look under used), and if you're unbelievably lucky you might find them in a game store, but I doubt that.

As for the Crash games that were made for PS2, I imagine that you could find them in the used games section at a local Gamestop or something, but if not you could order them off Amazon too.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Camera Info by - ryanita Edited By Autocar