Wednesday, January 15, 2014

i keep getting kicked out of the hearts card game online?

game online for play
 on Racing Games - Free Online Games
game online for play image




Kim


I will get into a game online playing hearts and once into the game the screen goes black and there is a message stating alert you have lost contact with the game server waiting for results and then I am knocked out of the game and my status is unavailable. I have a new laptop and have just started playing hearts online. Obviously if this issue cannot be resolved I will not be playing. Thanks in advance for your help. I would really like to know why I am losing contact. Kim C.


Answer
yahoo game servers are a piece of crap everyone gets knocked offline at times no matter what game

What's the best tetris game with online play at the moment?




Kristian


I've recently got into tetris and have been playing a lot of Tetris Battle on facebook, however I'm wondering is there a better tetris game out there that has online play?

I am finding the energy system to be really annoying and the fact that a lot of features need to be unlocked such as seeing more blocks in the next queue.



Answer
http://www.tetrisfriends.com/




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Camera Info by - ryanita Edited By Autocar