Monday, January 6, 2014

is a riva tnt 2 model 64 32 mb agp 4x card enough for web browsing, office stuff and general things?

game zuma
 on Zuma Dragons Game
game zuma image




pasha


I have a d845 intel original motherboard without video. The processor is p4 1.8 ghz northwood. I use the computer only for internet and office stuff. I also play some games like zuma deluxe, jigsaw puzzle, bricks of atlantis type games. Is my card enough for these purposes or do I need to upgrade the graphic card. Please do answer. tia.


Answer
Should be ok. Might not work too well for full screen video; DVDs etc. That's a pretty old and slow computer anyways. Think about buying a new PC. You can get a decent model for under $500.

What game has bubbles that follow a line and you have to clear the screen to get to the next level?




paRanOia


A friend of mine was playing a game where bubbles all follow a line and you have to shoot other bubbles at the same colour to get rid of them. Bubbles keep coming and once you get them all you pass that stage... I reeeeallly wanna know what it's called!


Answer
ZUMA!

A fantastic game might I add!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Camera Info by - ryanita Edited By Autocar