Edward
Will New Super Mario Bros. U have online multiplayer? I just noticed the Nintendo Network logo on the official artwork of the game. I know the orange logo means that it will be compatible online for the Wii U. Thanks. :-)
Answer
Hi Edward, Sadly there is no online multiplayer for New Super Mario Bros U. Nintendo said that that Nintendo Network logo on the game represents future DLC coming to the game as downloadable content off the Nintendo Wii U eShop
Hi Edward, Sadly there is no online multiplayer for New Super Mario Bros U. Nintendo said that that Nintendo Network logo on the game represents future DLC coming to the game as downloadable content off the Nintendo Wii U eShop
Where can I find a better quality of this version of Super Mario Bros game online?
Vdfgg G
http://www.tripletsandus.com/80s/80s_games/supermariobrothers.htm
I've found it before and I really want to play it again!! Just this exact version though. Im not a fan of the new flash version witht he different worlds. Thanks!!
Answer
First go to http://www.theoldcomputer.com/Libarary's/Emulation/emulators_summary.htm and download the NINTENDO emulator. Read on how it works and what to do and then go to this link to download the actual game- http://www.theoldcomputer.com/Libarary's/Emulation/NES/ROMs/NES_roms_summary%20M-Z.htm
This way you don't have to be online and get all the original NES games for free!! If you have any questions just email me
First go to http://www.theoldcomputer.com/Libarary's/Emulation/emulators_summary.htm and download the NINTENDO emulator. Read on how it works and what to do and then go to this link to download the actual game- http://www.theoldcomputer.com/Libarary's/Emulation/NES/ROMs/NES_roms_summary%20M-Z.htm
This way you don't have to be online and get all the original NES games for free!! If you have any questions just email me
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
0 comments:
Post a Comment