Saturday, February 1, 2014

is killzone2 the best game ever made (halo killer)?




L&S


i believe that killzone2 is the best game ever made
my stupid friends say its only a graphic thing nothing can be compared to halo when it comes to the story line and the gameplay
i haven't played any halo yet is it really that good
i have both console i just always see on the net about halo killer i don't really get it that's why i asked
killzone is a great amazing game i already played the demo psn secret links psn card special offer thats why i asked i know killzone2 but i don't know halo
im interesting in story line and graphic so thats why im asking i dont have time to play online games
by the way i got the demo of killzone2 psn card special offer



Answer
Halo had the worst story line ever!!! I thought even Resistance 2 had a better story line than Halo(I thought R2 campaign sucked but, 60 online is a blast).
I have always thought that Halo is so over hyped. The first Halo ushered in the FPS genre to console and it was good I must admit. But this one just seems to be Halo2 revamped and with better graphics. Even the graphics are not that great if you ask me.

Coming back to K2, I think we must not be predicting whether the game is going to be the GOTY or things like that. I personally feel that the game will live up to expectations (IGN and Gamespot agree with me in their preview check link). All 360 fans are saying that it will turn out to be another Haze blopper but I think that this game is going to be great. IGN have played it and in their preview(link), I could literally sense that they wanted to tell the world how great the game and reveal some bits but were stopped by the K2 and Sony team. They can't stop bragging how great the game is and I know IGN and these guys are always the guys who would just pass a hmmm for games like COD 4. And them coming out and telling that the game will be revolutionary means there is definitely something in the game.

IGN also told that the gameplay > graphics in K2 and since the graphics are top notch, the gameplay should be amazing(again only speculations as I haven't payed the game, only taking bits and pieces out of the preview). So you can tell all your Halo friends that the gameplay could be something else and Halo might just be blown out of the water.

I think the story line will be good.After reading the entire story from killzone.com, I must tell you, it's much better than Halo(check the entire story from the site)second link).It explains the time even before killzone1 and how these different societies were created).

As far as K2 being a Halo Killer, I have to play the game to tell that(frankly, it wont take much for it to be a Halo killer)

Whats this sleepover serial killer game?




Juanita


I dont fully remember but it goes something like:
Youre being chased by 3 people what are each of their weapons?, you reach a house with 4 doors what door do you go in? 1.2,3,4?____. Teyre catching up , There are 6 windows which window do you go through? ____. and youre supposed to end up with scratches who knows the whole game?



Answer
"Are You a Werewolf?" is a good sleepover game.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Camera Info by - ryanita Edited By Autocar