Holyman Si
I want to make a mmorpg and am having deficulty finding a decent game engine to start off with. Any suggestions would be helpful.
Answer
The one Square enix users to create games'',
They don't used PS3, or Xbox 360 game engine.. they used some game engine they created for themselves. I forgot the name.
The one Square enix users to create games'',
They don't used PS3, or Xbox 360 game engine.. they used some game engine they created for themselves. I forgot the name.
In commercial game design what is the difference between a program and a gaming engine?
Mog123
When designing a commercial game is it more common to use a regular computer program like C++ or a game engine. What are the differences between a regular program and a gaming engine? What are the differences in how you use them and when you use them?
Answer
game engine is a program, but program not only a game engine.
check the link below
game engine is a program, but program not only a game engine.
check the link below
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
0 comments:
Post a Comment