Friday, January 3, 2014

Where I can find good online poker tournaments to play in?

game online 777
 on Fisher Girl.You must rescue your firsher boy. Use mouse to fish and ...
game online 777 image




Don b


Hello,

This is my first question here :-). I love to play poker and just recently I started to play poker online. I don't know much about online tournaments and where can I find some. I hope you can help me. Perhaps you know a good site which contains details about poker tournaments and stuff. I don't mind paying a little buy-in if I can win big time :-).

I appreciate any helpful advice.

Many thanks,
Don



Answer
Hi Don,

I also love to play poker and I enjoy especially playing online games. I always try to be updated with the most recent and quality tournaments on the net. There is one site which I recommend you to enter. It's called 777.com. I really love this site because it bring the users news, tips, ratings and reviews of the best poker rooms and a lot of interesting information about the poker and the online poker world. Furthermore, the guys from 777.com arrange every few weeks a poker tournament (freerolls, buy-in tournaments and more). For example, on 9-9-07 there is a big tournament where the winner gets $100 and the buy-in is only 10¢. All the details about this tournament and others are here: http://www.777.com/poker/featured-tournament . I recommend you to check this great site once in a while for updates.

I hope I was helpful. If you need more information and guidance you are welcomed to contact me directly.

Regards,
David

How long does it take to get paid my winnings from an online casino?







I am going to win some money online today, and I'm looking for an online casino with quick payouts of winnings! I guess the games should be fair as well.


Answer
http://the-best-online-casino-x.blogspot.com/ I play at that site personally and they paid my payout last week and have tons of games. You can try it for free. If today your lucky day and you get 777 buy me a beer.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Camera Info by - ryanita Edited By Autocar