Friday, January 3, 2014

Any good games for someone at a young age?

games online 6 year olds
 on Four-year-old threatened with Asbo for playing football in the street ...
games online 6 year olds image




.


I'm looking for an online game that is 100% free (no membership or BearBucks). It has to be a role playing game to some extent. It needs to be something appropriate for a 5-6 year old. Animal based games are prefered.


Links Please.



Answer
Try cartoon channel websites. My little brother likes cartoonnetwork.com
there's www.disney.com
http://www.nick.com/
www.nickjr.com
http://pbskids.org/games/

What is the minimum requirements in a graphics card for gaming?




Clyde


I currently own a Geforce GT 620 graphics card (bought around 6 months ago). The other day a friend of mine came over and installed a game called "Natural Selection 2", When it finished installing he started it up and the game ran miserably. Soon after he went online and found that his graphics card (6 years old by the way) was much better than mine. I was in utter shock at this point and I decided I would up the amount of money I would spend on a new graphics card. The only problem I have is : I thought I knew how to find a good graphics card, know I believe I am missing quite a bit of knowledge in this section. My friend also told me that it was because my graphics card did not load as fast as his. After looking up new graphics card I noticed that there are a few things I have not heard of such as (from the Geforce website):
relative graphics performance
CUDA Cores
SLI

I gave my graphics card a comparison to some graphics cards of equal value and I have noticed mine has a very low "relative graphics performance" and a low "CUDA Cores". My question is what is the minimum requirements in a graphics card for gaming (I only have enough money for a $245(+tax) card)


Examples:
My graphics cards relative graphics performance is 7x while the Geforce GTX 650 Ti has 27x, what exactly does that imply?

My graphics cards CUDA Cores is 96 while the Geforce GTX 650 is 768, what is a good number of CUDA Cores for gaming?

I await a quick and helpful reply, thank you ahead of time!



Answer
334 cuda cores are good for gaming. Basically any card that costs more than 150 dollars is usually good as cost= speed. Go to this site--Passmark Software video card benchmarks--the charts there will tell you which ones are best. Newegg.com is the best store. A 7850 or 7870 is very good, I have a new 7870 which is very fast.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Camera Info by - ryanita Edited By Autocar