9
i randomly came across this vid and apparently koreans play this and its called 007 game. can anyone tell me the how the game works??
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OR7VapBSF7g
Answer
Warning: I'm not Korean and I've never actually played this game.
The starting person will say "0" and point at person A simultaneosly. Person A will point at Person B and say "0". Person B will point at Person C and say "7". Person C will point at Person D and say "bang" (in korean it's bbang). The person to the right and the person to the left of Person D must raise their hands and say "AH!"
Usually, whoever messes up gets some kind of punishment, like flicking the forehead or something.
Warning: I'm not Korean and I've never actually played this game.
The starting person will say "0" and point at person A simultaneosly. Person A will point at Person B and say "0". Person B will point at Person C and say "7". Person C will point at Person D and say "bang" (in korean it's bbang). The person to the right and the person to the left of Person D must raise their hands and say "AH!"
Usually, whoever messes up gets some kind of punishment, like flicking the forehead or something.
What is the closest new game to 007 nightfire?
Kip
I have a xbox 360, a ps3, and a wii. I remember how much fun 007 nightfire was when i used to play it on my ps2. What is a good game thats similar to that? or just a good game for one of those systems?
i have a ton of systems but hardly any games so any and all recomendations would be considered. I also like sports and racing games.
Answer
007: Quantum of solace (360, PS3, Wii) is a very good bond game. It uses the COD:4 engine also and has great MP
007: Quantum of solace (360, PS3, Wii) is a very good bond game. It uses the COD:4 engine also and has great MP
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
0 comments:
Post a Comment