IM_THE_DON
Ummm im at the start of making a maze game . This game is basically about a rat and the cheese]. I am very new to game maker and im tryna to show it to my teacher so i could get a good grade. So if there's anyone to help me i'll be delighted. ok . please write back Thanks yall
Answer
Make the walls solid, and use Game Maker (T.M) tutorials.
TO tell you the truth, you should actually try Adventure Game Studio (AGS). It may not be what you're looking for, but it is ten times cooler than Game Maker, trust me.
Good luck with your game! :)
~Mark
Make the walls solid, and use Game Maker (T.M) tutorials.
TO tell you the truth, you should actually try Adventure Game Studio (AGS). It may not be what you're looking for, but it is ten times cooler than Game Maker, trust me.
Good luck with your game! :)
~Mark
How to learn about game designing?
I decided I want to have a go at gam es designing. First I want to create some smaller games like the online free games,so it as simple. I have a small backround in web design so I know about code, I havnt a idea about game design. How shuld I proceed, many have reccomended getting a book. Im not done with highschool btw so classes are out of the question
Answer
for 2d games, you could use game maker studio. (html5 code)
for 3d games : i would advise using unity engine.
there are many tutorials on the web for unity and it is easy to use compared to most game engines.
dont worry about it looking difficult, after a week it will seem normal.
for 2d games, you could use game maker studio. (html5 code)
for 3d games : i would advise using unity engine.
there are many tutorials on the web for unity and it is easy to use compared to most game engines.
dont worry about it looking difficult, after a week it will seem normal.
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
0 comments:
Post a Comment