Athlete
Is this a good trail camera?
I am able to buy it brand new for $50..is it worth it?
Answer
I have one that works pretty good. You can look over trail camera reviews by visiting http://hubpages.com/hub/game-camera-reviews hope this helps.
I have one that works pretty good. You can look over trail camera reviews by visiting http://hubpages.com/hub/game-camera-reviews hope this helps.
Is Canon Rebel T21 a Professional Camera?
Eduardo
I'd like to take my camera to the Mexico Vs Ecuador game this weekend in the Qwest Field in Seattle, WA, but I just received an email saying professional cameras are forbidden. Is mine considered professional?
Answer
According to Digital Photography Review, the T2i is "designed to appeal to first-time DSLR buyers and enthusiasts"
http://www.dpreview.com/reviews/canoneos550d/
However, I seriously doubt stadium staff can differentiate between a pro-level and consumer camera.
According to Digital Photography Review, the T2i is "designed to appeal to first-time DSLR buyers and enthusiasts"
http://www.dpreview.com/reviews/canoneos550d/
However, I seriously doubt stadium staff can differentiate between a pro-level and consumer camera.
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
0 comments:
Post a Comment