Monday, February 3, 2014

how do i get my digital game informer after signing up at gamestop?




Nick


i just pre ordered skyrim and decided to get power rewards pro cause i was putting in a job application and didn't want to be like no i don't want your shit, by the way can i work here?
anyways they said i get a digital copy of game informer for buying this card, so where do i find it at?



Answer
it will be e-mailed to you.

Why aren't my game informer magazines coming anymore?




Brandon


I subscribed to Game Informer magazine, not the digital version, about a year ago. I always get my magazine monthly but I haven't received my November, December, OR January issue... I can't figure out why my magazine isn't coming in anymore...Please help.


Answer
all superscription have been changed to digital http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=474967




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Camera Info by - ryanita Edited By Autocar