Sunday, February 16, 2014

How much should I price this game bundle for?




Willis


Hi, I'm looking to sell a few XBOX 360 games on Ebay. I'm selling them as a bundle, but do not know how much I should start the bidding at. Any suggestions? The games are:
Battlefield Bad Company
Call of Duty 4
Call of Duty World at War
NCAA March Madness 08
NHL 09
NCAA Football 08
NBA 2K8
Madden 09
Smackdown vs Raw 09
and the DVD DodgeBall.

What should I start the bidding at?



Answer
it's not as simple as that. You have a few things you want to accomplish:
- sell the items for as much as possible
- get plenty of bids
- not sell for too little

If you set too high a min. bid you will scare off many bids, people like no or low min bids and it gets the bidding process going. If your items are not popular you will attract few bids. However I think XBOX games will attract a lot of attention. So I wouldn't worry about low ball bids winning.

You can try a sell now price or reserve price (unknown min to the bidders) they are gimmicks to keep interest while trying to weed out low-ball bids.

You will make the most selling separately, however that requires many ads, and a lot packaging and separate shipping.

I'd go with no min. being confident these popular games generate a lot of bidding. Put them on sale Sunday about 7pm for 7 days. That way it will end that day and time. Many people will be on at that time possibly incresing your sale price. And don't worry, you'll get few bids until a day or two before bidding ends. Often the saleprice can double or go hogher in the last hour or less.

Anyone know of a list of PSP game bundles?




Anonymous


I'm looking into getting a psp and I thought a game bundle would be good, custom psp decal, game, starter things. But sadly, I can't find out what ones there are. I know there's an Assassin's Creed bundle taht comes with Bloodlines, and I THINK the 2nd one for ps3. I think there's a granturismo one and a God of War one. Does anyone know a list or more bundles like this that they could post here?


Answer
Well I know that there is a ratchet and clank one. It comes in silver and black the silver comes with an extra game called Echochrome and the black one comes with another game that I can't think of. There also is one that comes with Rockband and the move School of Rock. There is also a Hana Montana PSP it is pink I think and comes with a Hana Montana Game I think. All of them come with a memory stick that is 1 GB I think




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Camera Info by - ryanita Edited By Autocar