Sunday, February 23, 2014

How to play uncharted 3 online?




Gabriel We


I bought the game and i was trying to play it online but after I press Multiplayer/Play Online and after I put the code and downloaded everything nothing happened can any body help me?!?

Immediatly plz!



Answer
is your voucher valid? I mean when you put the voucher code after accepting the EULA to activate your account for online gameplay...? if you cant activate it using your voucher code found at the back of the game leaflet then you may have bought the game from another region.

And that is my problem too :P

ps vita voucher code not working?




jacob


i bought wipeout 2048 which came with an online pass and there was a voucher code which you had to enter the code in ps store to play online , i have also made a psn account


Answer
is the game old or new? where did you buy it from?

what the date on the voucher? does it have an expiration date?




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Camera Info by - ryanita Edited By Autocar