Sunday, February 23, 2014

Big fish games, game club?




Stay Gold.


I want to sign up, but how does the "game club" work? There are listings to choose from that go from "As low as 6.99" each. or "As low as 9.99" each. Can someone who has used Big fish games and purchased a game from there or has experience with the "game club" please give me the 411 on how it works. I just want ONE game.
*Points to you, who gives me answer I'm looking for:] thanks guys!



Answer
If you just want one game, don't join the club. Just pay full price for that one game.

The club is for the people who have already told themselves they wanted to only buy one game and then kept doing it month after month :)

The price of each game drops the longer the commitment you chose for the club. The lowest price per game requires a one year commitment. In other words, Big Fish charges you $6.99 a month for a year and sends you an activation code once a month to apply to any game you downloaded. You can buy additional codes at the same price as your club membership.

If you think you'll be happy with just the one game, don't bother with the club at all.

Gaming desktop vs. gaming laptop?




Conciliar


I´ve always been a console gamer for the most part of my gaming life, but I´ve been recently wanting to buy a powerful PC so as to play many PC exclusives or get to play the better version of a multi-platform game. For me, power is the most important aspect, and I know that if it were only to that I would be better off with a desktop. But the thing is that the vast majority of my friends have high end gaming laptops and they like to play together in between classes or getting together to play at the end of the day. What do you think?


Answer
Gaming Desktops Vs Gaming Laptops.
Gaming laptops are very expensive for a decent one. But the thing is, you can move them around and travel with them. Gaming desktops are much cheaper, upgradable, AND they're better for the majority of the time. However, you can't play between classes and such. I have myself a gaming desktop and it can pair on my friend's alienware which he bought for 2 grand, while mine only cost me $900. (ofc, i got a good deal, but still)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Camera Info by - ryanita Edited By Autocar