Sunday, February 23, 2014

What is a Game genie for nintendo 64?




kyla s


My son is Autistic the only thing he asked for, for Christmas is a Game Genie for the Nintendo 64 neither i or my husband know what this is or where to buy one if anyone knows please let me know thanks in advance


Answer
I believe a game genie is something that allows you to enter certain cheat codes in the game. I am not sure where to get one though, your best bet would be to do some google searches or check amazon or ebay to find one.

Add: Just did some searching, it looks like the n64's equivalent to game genie is a game shark, try looking for that.

Where can I get Game Genie Codes for the NES?




stevenscot


Are there Game Genie Codes for "Zelda 2:The Adventures of Link"? I haven't been able to find the right web-sites for these.
I don't know how much to believe on GameGenie.com, since there is NO "M" "H" OR "J"!



Answer
There are loads of codes at
http://www.gamegenie.com/cheats/nes/index.html

Specifically for Zelda 2:
Expert mode:
Enter ZELDA as a password.

Quit game:
Press Start on controller one, then hold Up
+ A on controller two.

Easy experience:
Save the game after completing the game once. Use this character
to complete a castle. Press Start on controller one, then hold
Up + A on controller two. Save the game and immediately
begin game play with a new character. The new character's experience
points will rapidly increase after starting.

All Weapons: (Submitted by: Jack)
Enter smmkghuj as a password.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Camera Info by - ryanita Edited By Autocar