Vdfgg G
http://www.tripletsandus.com/80s/80s_games/supermariobrothers.htm
I've found it before and I really want to play it again!! Just this exact version though. Im not a fan of the new flash version witht he different worlds. Thanks!!
Answer
First go to http://www.theoldcomputer.com/Libarary's/Emulation/emulators_summary.htm and download the NINTENDO emulator. Read on how it works and what to do and then go to this link to download the actual game- http://www.theoldcomputer.com/Libarary's/Emulation/NES/ROMs/NES_roms_summary%20M-Z.htm
This way you don't have to be online and get all the original NES games for free!! If you have any questions just email me
First go to http://www.theoldcomputer.com/Libarary's/Emulation/emulators_summary.htm and download the NINTENDO emulator. Read on how it works and what to do and then go to this link to download the actual game- http://www.theoldcomputer.com/Libarary's/Emulation/NES/ROMs/NES_roms_summary%20M-Z.htm
This way you don't have to be online and get all the original NES games for free!! If you have any questions just email me
Super Mario Bros - All Stars Game?
#125
Anyone know how to get the Super Mario Bros All Stars Game? I remember it had 4 games, like for example, Super Mario 1, 2, and 3 and some other game. I don't know if they sell the game online or the consol. Please let me know if anyone has it. I used to play this is super nintendo back in the day
Answer
One game was Super Mario Bros: The Lost Levels, released in Japan as Super Mario Bros. 2. It's now available on the Wii's virtual console as a download for $5.
The other game was Super Mario World, which is also available on the virtual console and for the GBA.
One game was Super Mario Bros: The Lost Levels, released in Japan as Super Mario Bros. 2. It's now available on the Wii's virtual console as a download for $5.
The other game was Super Mario World, which is also available on the virtual console and for the GBA.
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
0 comments:
Post a Comment