James Mahe
Does this final mean anything to Lebron's legacy?
Can Tim Duncan become 5-0 in the nba finals?
Answer
Heat will win the next two.
Neither team has won back-to-back yet and the heat are the best at responding after a lose especially at home, winning by double digits in the past few wins. I don't think Green can keep shooting this good, especially in Miami. Does anyone remember him scoring this much in games 1 and 2?
The Big Three should be explosive at home, seeing as they have been doing good in Texas. 85 points in game 4 and 66 points in game 5. Look for that number to raise in the next two game as the Heat Repeat.
Heat will win the next two.
Neither team has won back-to-back yet and the heat are the best at responding after a lose especially at home, winning by double digits in the past few wins. I don't think Green can keep shooting this good, especially in Miami. Does anyone remember him scoring this much in games 1 and 2?
The Big Three should be explosive at home, seeing as they have been doing good in Texas. 85 points in game 4 and 66 points in game 5. Look for that number to raise in the next two game as the Heat Repeat.
Should I Buy Game 6 or 7 NBA Finals Tickets?
hungerman
So i am a big Lakers fan and i am about to buy a ticket to the nba finals in which the lakers lead the series 2-1. I am going to buy a ticket to either game 6 or 7, but i cant decide which one. On one hand, if i buy game 6, then i will be guaranteed to go to an nba finals game, but there is a strong possibility that the celtics will win the next 2 games and the lakers will be down 3-2 at the time, so the game woudnt decide the nba champion. On the other hand, game 7 is always epic and it will clearly decide a winner, in which there is a big celebration afterward, but there is a big chance the lakers will win it in 6 games. If there is no 7th game, then i get my money back but i wont be able to go to the game obviously. WHAT SHOULD I DO??? WHICH GAME!?! Thanks!
Answer
Yeah Just game 6, I don't think its going to game 7..
Yeah Just game 6, I don't think its going to game 7..
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
0 comments:
Post a Comment