Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Anyone have a good free game?

Q. IT CAN'T have, a first purchase or monthly fee, OR a trial. i want a permanent game, dont list these:
sherwood dungeon
runescape (YUCK)
Flyff
malplestory
endless online
pirates of the carribean
War rock..
america's army.
work with those guidlines, and find me some good games!!!!!


Answer
u might like some of these but im sure theyr a little too kidish:

galaxseeds
elf online
dofus
neopets
marapets
trickster online
whyville
club penguin
spine world
toon town
habbo hotel
millsberry
decide online
fiesta online
solstice online
pokemon indigo
pokemon online
bang howdy
perfect world
02 jam
defence of the acients
imvu
xivi
well srry thats all i can think of but u can search on google:
rpg games
or
mmorpg games
happy gaming!=)

Who plays any of these games...?

Q. MMODGs
Audition? Dance!Online? Super Dancer Online? 02 Jam? ^_^

I want to play SDO badly, but the download rate is insane. It'll take 64+ hours, and by that time it times out on me.
It's not patient with me though. It bugs out or times out lol. I've been trying to look for torrents but no luck. I've been addicted to this stuff! ^^
some of my DO friends are in the US and the got it-they told me to download the smaller versions on the Thai version, so I'll try it.


Answer
You can try using firefox if you are using other explorers. I used to download a game called Gunbound, it took 2 hours or more in the past. But now it takes less than 10 mins with mozilla firefox. Same with downloading big movies from the net




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Camera Info by - ryanita Edited By Autocar