TheInemesi
I really like the show and want to talk about it.
listen, why the hell would you post spoilers to such an innocent question. Who do you think you are? If i could find you i would spit on you. Ill dance on your graves. You bastards from the north.
Answer
I am excited about season 4. Just a few weeks before it finally airs again
I am excited about season 4. Just a few weeks before it finally airs again
Game of Thrones Season 4 Trailer?
Zach
Okay, I know it was released tonight.
I recently hopped on the bandwagon and started watching, however I have only completed season one and two, as season 3 is not yet out on bluray. My question is: Can I watch the season 4 trailer, or are there spoliers or other things I should be weary of and not watch? I think season 3 releases on bluray like Feb 17th or something, so should I just wait until then?
Answer
There aren't any super obvious spoilers since it's mostly short clips but it definitely shows where certain characters are after the 3rd season which could be considered spoilers and doesn't show things that you might expect if you're still in season 2 (that was intentional vague). Honestly it also had a serious season 4 spoiler.
I wouldn't watch it at all honestly if you don't want any spoilers, but definitely not until after watching season 3.
There aren't any super obvious spoilers since it's mostly short clips but it definitely shows where certain characters are after the 3rd season which could be considered spoilers and doesn't show things that you might expect if you're still in season 2 (that was intentional vague). Honestly it also had a serious season 4 spoiler.
I wouldn't watch it at all honestly if you don't want any spoilers, but definitely not until after watching season 3.
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
0 comments:
Post a Comment