trilfff
I'm playing Game Dev Tycoon and I am training my Character.
I'm in the first office you move into, the one after you are in the garage.
No employees, year 15, 8M.
I'm trying to train into the "Special" category and do the boost that requires 500 D or 500 T (wich I assume is tech or design, and i'm at 499 tech and 499 design. How do I gain more?
Answer
Make more games , while making games you will gain more and more :)
Make more games , while making games you will gain more and more :)
Game Dev Tycoon Design and Technology?
Paul
Hello! If you guys know the game called Game Dev Tycoon then PLEASE answer this for me! I was just wondering which stuff is Design and which is Technology?
Engine=?
Gameplay=?
Story/Quests=?
Dialogues=?
Level Design=?
AI=?
World Design=?
Graphics=?
Sound=?
Answer
I'm not sure myself but you could check the Game-Dev tycoon wiki (http://gamedevtycoon.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page/)
It has lots of things about and how to be sucsessfull
Edit:
Your anwser is here: http://gamedevtycoon.wikia.com/wiki/Success_Guide
I'm not sure myself but you could check the Game-Dev tycoon wiki (http://gamedevtycoon.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page/)
It has lots of things about and how to be sucsessfull
Edit:
Your anwser is here: http://gamedevtycoon.wikia.com/wiki/Success_Guide
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
0 comments:
Post a Comment