Shavaughn
I really like 'Smallworlds' and 'Maid Marian' but I was wondering if there were any other games out there like this? Preferably no download.
Answer
..The 10 Best Free Online RPG Games
1.The Lord of the Rings Online
2.Dungeons & Dragons
3.Warrior Epic
4.Heroes in the Sky
5.PlaneShift
6.Oberin
7.Vindictus
8.Perfect World
9.Runes of Magic
10.Allods Online
..The 10 Best Free Online RPG Games
1.The Lord of the Rings Online
2.Dungeons & Dragons
3.Warrior Epic
4.Heroes in the Sky
5.PlaneShift
6.Oberin
7.Vindictus
8.Perfect World
9.Runes of Magic
10.Allods Online
What are some games like World of Warcraft?
stalin1234
had to quit wow and I was just wondering if there are other games like it. Preferably a little cheaper than wow, or even free to play.
Things I liked best in wow were arenas, dungeons, and the unique quests. Not to mention the mounts.
A game with something like that would be awesome
NOTE: I have already played guild wars 2, and honestly, the game does very little to keep my attention.
Answer
dungeons and dragons is a good one! heres a list
1. baldurs gate
2. diablo
3. perfect world
4. maple story
5.league of legends
6. tales of pirates
7. wonder king
8. pocket legends
9. atlantica online
10. star wars knights of the old republic
12. torch light
13. dragon age
14. perfect world
15. war of legends
16. tera online
hope this helps :)
dungeons and dragons is a good one! heres a list
1. baldurs gate
2. diablo
3. perfect world
4. maple story
5.league of legends
6. tales of pirates
7. wonder king
8. pocket legends
9. atlantica online
10. star wars knights of the old republic
12. torch light
13. dragon age
14. perfect world
15. war of legends
16. tera online
hope this helps :)
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
0 comments:
Post a Comment