Friday, April 11, 2014

Multiplayer truck games?




scottinaha


Need some good 18 wheel truck games to buy that i can play online with other people or just genearlly any ONLINE multiplayer DRIVING game

cheers :)



Answer
I think I remember seeing truck driving games on this site....

http://www.carparkinggames.us

Can't remember if they were multiplayer or not though :(

truck games?




nh_p71


IS THERE ANY TOW TRUCK OR TRUCK MECHANIC GAMES , I GOTA KNOW....NH_P71 @YAHOO.COM


Answer
I know there are some semi-truck driver games for the PC, but I am not sure how easy they are to find. I know the ones I have were pretty cheap because I got them from the used bin in EBGames. I have two different ones, but the one I can find right at the moment is called "Hard Truck II". I can't seem to find the other one right now since we are still moving in and unpacking.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Camera Info by - ryanita Edited By Autocar