Blake
any pokemon yellow game genie codes like, surfing Pikachu?
Answer
Game Genie? I didn't know those were still in stock for Gameboy.
Gameshark Code Surfing Pikachu: 013972D1
Sorry its not game genie, but nobody has codes for that and Yellow.
Game Genie? I didn't know those were still in stock for Gameboy.
Gameshark Code Surfing Pikachu: 013972D1
Sorry its not game genie, but nobody has codes for that and Yellow.
Does the game genie work on a normal NES or toploader only?
Quinten
I just bought the game genie at a store and I have a regular NES and it wouldn't fit
Answer
Well, Galoob made a special little adaptor that plugged into the Game Genie and allowed it to fit inside the original NES better. I have it. Galoob sent it to me for free back in the day.
I've heard that the Game Genie can eventually bend the original model NES out of shape inside, because of it being unable to click down like normal games.
I myself use the Top Loader NES (though I also own the original). But even with the Top Loader, the Game Genie fits a bit tight. So I still use the adaptor even on the Top Loader.
Well, Galoob made a special little adaptor that plugged into the Game Genie and allowed it to fit inside the original NES better. I have it. Galoob sent it to me for free back in the day.
I've heard that the Game Genie can eventually bend the original model NES out of shape inside, because of it being unable to click down like normal games.
I myself use the Top Loader NES (though I also own the original). But even with the Top Loader, the Game Genie fits a bit tight. So I still use the adaptor even on the Top Loader.
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
0 comments:
Post a Comment