Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Popular PlayStation3 games?




Shock


I've had my Xbox 360 for about a year now and I have a lot of games for it like Black Ops, Red Dead Redemption, Halo 4, Black Ops 2, Sims 3 Pets, Minecraft, etc. I saved up enough money to buy my PlayStation3, but I only have one game for it, Sonic Adventure Battle 2. What are some good games for PS3 you would recommend? I'm a girl by the way, but I don't mind war games. q:


Answer
Woohoo girl gamers (im not one) but since the games you listed in there no more heroes is AMAZING and it should be pretty cheap.

the name game! all girls names (4 questions)?




J


answer all questions, most unique answers win. Here are mine, can not copy any of my answers:

1: Find girls names that have these initials (first and middle name)
GJ: Gracelynn Jade
AA: Aeribella Ashlynn
LR: Leighton Reign
SB: Sapphire Brynn
EC: Elaysia Chanel

2: Find 6 names that are places (middle or first)
1: California Eden
2: Africa Violet
3: Brooklyn Sienna
4: India Sage
5: Alaska Brielle
6: Selena Memphis

3: Find 5 names that have to do with weather, month, day, season...
1: Scarlett November
2: Winterlynn Rae
3: Veanna Storm
4: Jeslyn Rain
5: December Jade

4: Find 3 unisex names, but spell them as girls names:
1: Daveigh Rosalie
2: Harleigh Rae
3: Charleigh Shea



Answer
I didn't copy any of your names, but I apologize if I have a same name as another person; I didn't read them all, lol. Here we go:

1: Find girls names that have these initials (first and middle name)
GJ: Guinevere Journey
AA: Annalise Adair
LR: Lyric Rhapsody
SB: Shawnee Blythe
EC: Eloise Cadence

2: Find 6 names that are places (middle or first)
1: Augusta Grace
2: Cheyenne Marie
3: Geneva Renee
4: Dakota Faith
5: Georgia Anne
6: Liberty Virginia

3: Find 5 names that have to do with weather, month, day, season...
1: Tuesday Eve
2: June Sunshine
3: Sunday Rose
4: April May
5: September Rose


4: Find 3 unisex names, but spell them as girls names:
1: Kamryn Elizabeth
2: Devyn Renee
3: Kacee Rose

This was fun :-)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Camera Info by - ryanita Edited By Autocar